Simple CPR Training: Classes are geared toward the Needs of the Students
Our training is designed to make each student feel comfortable and confident. There is no rush to learn something in a pre-determined time frame. In fact, CPR training is its most effective when the student is relaxed.
Every student who completes Simple CPR Training will feel completely comfortable performing CPR and using the AED.
The class content includes:
- Knowing the signs and symptoms of a heart attack or stroke
- Establishing if the person is unresponsive
- CPR using the most current resuscitation recommendations (ILCDR)
- CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
- AED use (the Automated External Defibrillator)
- Assisting a person who is Choking
In order to gain AHA certification, it is mandatory for students to practice on mannequins.
Are you or your company interested in learning CPR in a relaxed and enjoyable manner? Please call Simple CPR Training for more information on our AHA certified courses.